Long Window - Wrong ADvertising
The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give us special offer. After the quote, he say if we do not purchase on the spot, we will lose the promotion and the paper say expire 6/1/2016. It is $2400 for two window and a free one. I say i need to discuss with my husband, they do not even let us think for few day. He say if we do not place the order or deposit we lost the free window promo.
If your ad say free window no string attach, then you can force customer to buy the window.
and the offer say expire 6/1/2016
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- wrong ad and piss off
- Product or service
- Long Window
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "Last night I decided to pick up some things at Walgreen's. I asked one of the workers what batteries were on sale. He and some other people told me look..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."